CHILD of GOD

REN AN
8 March 91'
VJC


PAST

IN CHRIST

ALTHEA
BRANDON
CLAUDIA
XIN AN*
SWEE KEE
NICK
IZUMI
NICK (chia)
NICOLA

CHAT


PAST.

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

i often think to myself..what i would be next time?what occupation would i hold?a teacher like my parents?a lawyer?i really like being a lawyer..but it's too hard..too taxing..i scared i don't have time for God and my family..i also can't stop thinking of the future..who will i marry?how many heartbreaks will i have to endure?i really want to love one person and one person only..forever..i don't want to break peoples' hearts..it's too cruel right?i wonder what my children will be like?like me?or my wife?would they love to play soccer?go shopping?haha..or play the Erhu?will i be able to support them?i am always the listening ear to my friend's problems and i will try to help..i know it's important...but i rather not bother people with my problems sometimes..i don't want people to worry over me...there's so much to worry about in the world already...i don't know how many people actually come to this blog..a gateway to my weird thoughts and dreams...i will be there for anyone who needs a listening ear...you can trust me:)

an indelible mark..i really wonder how you cannot see it?indifference or ignorance?only you will know

I needed Jesus @ | 5:37 PM


} .pn_std{ } .pn_reg{ } .pn_mod{ } .pn_adm{ } .cfrm{ margin-bottom:0px; } .frmtb{ padding-left:3px; padding-right:3px; font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:8pt; background-color:transparent; border:0 px; color:transparent; margin: 1px 2px 1px 2px; } .frmbtn{ font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:8pt; background-color:transparent; border:0 px; color:transparent; font-weight:bold; padding-left:3px; padding-right:3px; vertical-align:top; margin: 2px 2px 2px 2px; } .lnk{ color:#E10000; } .pic{ width:45px; height:45px; margin-left:-2px; margin-right:0px; padding-right:2px; float:left; }