CHILD of GOD

REN AN
8 March 91'
VJC


PAST

IN CHRIST

ALTHEA
BRANDON
CLAUDIA
XIN AN*
SWEE KEE
NICK
IZUMI
NICK (chia)
NICOLA

CHAT


PAST.

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

sometimes i wonder..or maybe i really felt that i should stop blogging...don't ask me why..because why questions are always the hardest and thought provoking questions...maybe i should put my thoughts into songs...i don't know what i am treating this tool as..words are often so mysterious yet simple...they convey our inner emotions and thoughts to other people..there is a certain compulsion that words need to be picked carefully..wisely...so that these few letters will not become daggers that pierced through people..words...just think of it and laugh..what a powerful tool..able to lift or break people down..

anw..before people say i am emo or too expressive..i shall stop...i am really not..really..i am just a simple guy with simple thoughts that simply needs to be written down...the holidays are here...play frisbee play soccer...watch movies..celebrate birthdays...go camp..exciting man...but then..got to study also...haix...a price to pay for a super long holiday..i really wanna play frisbee or touch rugby..not so much soccer now cos i just played it last monday...so hopefully i can:)anw..this maybe the last post already..so happy reading...God bless

there's no greater love than this
there's no higher sacrifice
than a man should give His life
should there be any praise
let it go to
Calvary
the place that i will
never e'er forget
at the cross where
righteousness and mercy truly met
Lord of reality
take my hand guide me on
let me stand
strong and mighty
against all foes
Thy love in command
make me a servant
humble and meek
Lord let me lift up
those who are weak
and may the prayer of my heart always be
make me a servant
make me a servant today
Lord i offer my life to You
everything i've been through
use it for Your glory
Lord i offer my days to You
lifting my praise to You
as a pleasing sacrifice
Lord i offer you my life

I needed Jesus @ | 5:27 PM


} .pn_std{ } .pn_reg{ } .pn_mod{ } .pn_adm{ } .cfrm{ margin-bottom:0px; } .frmtb{ padding-left:3px; padding-right:3px; font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:8pt; background-color:transparent; border:0 px; color:transparent; margin: 1px 2px 1px 2px; } .frmbtn{ font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:8pt; background-color:transparent; border:0 px; color:transparent; font-weight:bold; padding-left:3px; padding-right:3px; vertical-align:top; margin: 2px 2px 2px 2px; } .lnk{ color:#E10000; } .pic{ width:45px; height:45px; margin-left:-2px; margin-right:0px; padding-right:2px; float:left; }